Flexible, inductive and highly precise
For the thermic embedding process, the metal part is heated by a contactless high-frequency generator. The metal heats up thanks to electromagnetic induction, and melts into the plastic. After that, the joint is cooled down.
The compact embedding head of the MÜKO TES allows you to integrate the module into very different machines and assembly concepts, for example as a manual or partially automated assembly station, or as a partially or fully automated assembly module. If you work with different parts, you can exchange the mounting tool as well as the article-specific inductor. We’d love to find out, together with you, which solution is best for your
The advantages of
- Flexible application
- Central feed for several heat-embedding heads via a switch box
- Integration into different automatization levels
- Partial and adjustable heating
- Special applications thanks to induction heating
- Process parameters can be controlled individually
- Parts won’t float
- No holding time reduction thanks to integrated cooling
- Cost-efficient spares available for wear parts on short notice
I am there for you.
Telephone +49(0)7151 56584-100